Saturday 1 October 2011

An Autumn FOTD (Face Of The Day)

  Hi Everyone,

Although we seem to be experiencing an Indian Summer in the UK at the moment, it’s officially Autumn. Taking full advantage of the lovely weather, I decided to snap a quick outdoor picture of my makeup on my iPod Touch (the Instagram app is proving highly addictive!) – Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera on hand.


The products I used are as follows:
Face
Revlon Colorstay Foundation (For Normal/Dry Skin) in the shade 110 Ivory, applied with the ELF Studio Line Powder Brush
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light
Topshop Neon Rose Cream Blush
Accessorize Baked Bronzer in California
Benefit High Beam

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil – Milk
Boots No17 Solo Eye Shadow – Ivory Coast (applied to the lid and blended above the crease)
Shimmery white eyeshadow from the Milani Domino Quad (inner corner of eye)
Rimmel Glam’Eyes Professional Liquid Liner (for my winged cat liner)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Bourbon (blended into the lower lash line)
Urban Decay Twice Baked and YDK eyeshadows (Blended over the Bourbon liner on the lower lash line for added dimension and depth)
Boots No7 Extreme Length Mascara – Black
MAC Eyeshadows - Copperplate mixed with a little Brun (to fill in brows, using an angled brush)

Lips
Barry M Lip Liner – Red (#3)
MAC Lipstick – Russian Red (Matte)

On a more random note, if anyone is also interested in anything cute and panda shaped, I picked up this adorable makeup bag for just £2.50 from Primark this week:


I also found a photograph of a makeup look I did earlier this year, but never posted. It’s based on My Chemical Romance’s Killjoy looks (Gerard’s specifically, but with a slight change to colour and shape) from the Na Na Na music video. If anyone’s interested I’m thinking about re-doing this look as a Halloween makeup post. It was my first attempt at covering my brows and creating a makeup mask. 

 
And now everyone is sick of Instagram images, that's it!
Thanks,
Rachel
xx

13 comments:

  1. Love the mask look. Colours are gorgeous and the lines are perfect! Where have you been all year lady? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! missed your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove both of your makeup looks! Your application skills are amazing, especially on the winged eyeliner in the first picture. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I adore your look :) And the mask is amazing, I'd love to see how you do it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I was so happy seeing you pop up on my dashboard! You're make up looks stunningly perfect as ever :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you are so beautiful! Absolutely love the winged eye, red lip look, stunning! Wish I could pull it off! Lol!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tagged you in the "Get To Know Me" Tag!
    Check it out at www.sweetsurrenderart.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete